I'm in kind of a Sunrise, Sunset mood today. Probably all the time I've spent caring for my infant granddaughter lately. Looking into that sweet little face, watching those little blues intently taking it all in, seeming wiser, and older, by the minute.
We probably can't afford the time to wallow in thoughts of its passing. Maybe play these one at a time, as a reward for an hour well-used--whatever that means. Or hit the link for the whole playlist, and think of it as a motivational soundtrack for doing some serious work.
Or just give up and wallow.
Playlist Time Songs on my YouTube Channel PutittoBed
1. Time Waits for No One, by the Rolling Stones
2. Time in a Bottle, by Jim Croce
3. We May Never Pass This Way Again, by Seals and Crofts
4. This Time, by The Verve
5. Time, by Pink Floyd
6. Bookends, by Simon and Garfunkel
7. Days Go By, by Keith Urban
8. Time, by Hootie and the Blowfish
9. Life is Short, Butterfly Boucher
10. No Time, by the Guess Who
What songs would you add?