Procrastination from Ryan Perera on Vimeo.
According to Facebook, Piers Steel, author of The Procrastination Equation--and head of that "research team at the University of Calgary" referenced herein--"loves" this animation, and so do I. If it goes by too fast for you, as it did for me, I've "freeze-framed" the advice here:
Simple Methods to Help Fight Procrastination:
- Organize your to-do list by task importance.
- Set time limits for yourself.
- Get rid of distractions.
- Create a reward system when you complete big tasks.
- Break down bigger tasks into smaller portions.
- Single-task rather than multi-task.
- Save your most exciting tasks for last.