This week has seen way too many late-night blogging sessions. I'm not sure what's up with that, but I believe that I can get back to a better routine, with some more vigilant patrolling of my borders. Today, I kept myself from stressful absorption in a tangle of solitary tasks by listening to Irish music. As I did so, I was caught by the idea of putting together a playlist to reinforce flagging belief. Below is my first effort.
Ten Songs for Bolstering Belief
- Believe by Yellowcard
- When You Believe by Celtic Woman
- Believe in Yourself by Diana Ross
- I Believe by Chris Isaak
- I Believe in You by Frank Sinatra
- Believe in Life by Eric Clapton
- I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow
- Dredd Song by Cure
- Still Believing by Mary Black
- Keep Believing by Brand New Shoes
- You'll Never Walk Alone by Aretha Franklin
I finally figured out how to link to iTunes, so if you are interested, you can preview these songs, and purchase them if you wish. (No kickback to me.)
And now, I believe, it's time for bed. . .