Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. ~William James

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Believe--The Musical





















This week has seen way too many late-night blogging sessions.  I'm not sure what's up with that,  but I believe that I can get back to a better routine, with some more vigilant patrolling of my borders.  Today, I kept myself from stressful absorption in a tangle of solitary tasks by listening to Irish music.  As I did so, I was caught by the idea of putting together a playlist to reinforce flagging belief.  Below is my first effort.


Ten Songs for Bolstering Belief
  1. Believe by Yellowcard
  2. When You Believe by Celtic Woman
  3. Believe in Yourself by Diana Ross
  4. I Believe by Chris Isaak
  5. I Believe in You by Frank Sinatra
  6. Believe in Life by Eric Clapton
  7. I Shall Believe by Sheryl Crow
  8. Dredd Song by Cure
  9. Still Believing by Mary Black
  10. Keep Believing by Brand New Shoes
  11. You'll Never Walk Alone by Aretha Franklin
I finally figured out how to link to iTunes, so if you are interested, you can preview these songs, and purchase them if you wish.  (No kickback to me.)

And now, I believe, it's time for bed. . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment